MBA remains the most popular master's degree among Indian aspirants with over 2,15,000+ aspirants appearing for CAT , approximately 30,000 undertake GMAT in India.
The decision to pursue an MBA needs significant amount of financial planning due to the rising costs of education.
Don't downsize your dreams!
At HDFC Credila we understand the complexities around choosing the right institute and not letting cost in between the you and the Institute you deserve to join in.
- HDFC Credila encourages students to apply for an education loan, undergo a loan evaluation process even before the admission process begins. This helps students plan their finances in advance and choose the colleges of their choice.
- HDFC Credila offers loans covering both tuition fees and living costs with no upper cap on the value of the loan. So, now it is possible to avail a loan for the complete cost of education and that too with flexible collateral norms.
- HDFC Credila also offers non-collateralised loans for selected courses and Institutes at attractive rate of interest.
- The loan application process is simple, convenient and door-step service is provided to the students and parents.
- HDFC Credila's tailor made loan solutions and quick turn-around time has made financing education with HDFC Credila's loan offering a popular choice amongst students and parents.